Search This Blog

Thursday 26 April 2012

Who needs a GAP year when you can travel and earn credits?


-By Vanessa


OK I must admit I am a study tour addict.
I have been to Tunisia to study Arabic.
I have been to China to study Chinese Commercial Law.
I have been to Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Prague, Geneva, Basel, Paris and London on my last trip on the AEF study Tour and maybe I still have my sights set on just one more before I graduate.

My Bucket list

 
Climb the Great Wall of China

Walk in Tienanmen Square

Eat chocolate in Switzerland

See the terracotta warriors

 Ride a camel through the Sahara

Go shopping at Harrods London

Dance all night at the 5 story nite club in Prague     


Ice skate on the Eiffel Tower

Ride on a Junk in Hong Kong




Walk on Tower Bridge aka London Bridge

Eat Frankfurt's/sausage in Frankfurt  









 
Stroll along Lake Geneva   

Celebrating New Years in a remote location with locals aka Sahara Desert.





I could go on but you get the idea.

In any case, remember travel insurance is an absolute must. Trust me, seeing the Eiffel Tower for the first time out the back of an ambulance in Paris makes you really appreciate it.

  


O.K so its not all play, but even the serious aspects of Deakin University Overseas Study Tours are truly amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment